Master of Arts in Education: Elementary Education
As a certified educator, you have the opportunity to instill in Pre-K-8 grade students a lifetime love of learning. And with a Master’s in Elementary Education degree from Dominican University, you will be equipped with innovative teaching options based on the latest research into learning and development, and addressing diverse emotional needs.
Elementary education is the fastest growing student segment in grades K-12. With your advanced, in-depth understanding of how these students learn, you will tap into a world of rewarding teaching opportunities.
Earn Your Master’s in Elementary Education Online in as Few as 18 Months!
Earn your master’s in elementary education online by completing 12 eight-week courses (36 credit hours). The Master of Arts with a concentration in Elementary Education curriculum is designed so that you can finish the program in as few as 18 months! Request your application now!
What You’ll Learn
- Apply the most effective learning strategies based on a thorough understanding of a child’s developmental process
- Improve learning outcomes for a diverse student population by selecting age/grade/subject-matter-appropriate resources, games and learning models
- Manage challenging elementary education classroom behaviors and resolve conflicts using proven techniques
- Effectively address both the emotional and educational needs of children with various disabilities
How You’ll Benefit From a Master’s in Elementary Education
- Develop the latest techniques for handling diverse teaching situations
- Learn effective ways to integrate students with disabilities into general learning environments
- Understand how to construct age/grade-appropriate learning assessments
- Acquire the ability to design learning opportunities based on the latest theories of learning and motivation
- Gain the skills to improve learning outcomes with elementary education students who have various disabilities
Who Should Enroll
The Master of Arts in Education: Elementary Education program is designed for certified teachers who want to acquire advanced expertise in grades Pre-K–8 education. Gain the skills to provide your students with the best learning foundation possible – request your application now!