Earn an In-Demand
Master’s in Education Degree
100% Online From Dominican University
Inspire Students and Advance Your Career
The Master in Education degrees from Dominican University give licensed teachers like you the skills and credentials to quickly advance your teaching career, while effectively meeting the challenges of today’s classroom. Dominican University is structured to provide you with a rigorous online educational experience that exemplifies the university’s tradition of excellence.
Choose from three of the most in-demand subject areas, including:
1. Master of Arts in Education: Reading. Designed for teachers who want to obtain advanced strategies to develop students' critical reading and comprehension skills.
- Reading Endorsement: Gives teachers the background in literacy education necessary to provide professional guidance and expertise regarding the instructional needs of students with reading and literacy difficulties.
- Reading Specialist License: Gives teachers the background in literacy education necessary for providing supervision, coaching and professional guidance to reading teachers.
2. Master of Arts in Education: Elementary Education. Designed for teachers who want to acquire advanced expertise in grades Pre-K−8 education.
3. Master of Arts in Education: English as a Second Language (ESL). Ideal for teachers who want to meet the challenge of an increasingly diverse student population.
- ESL Endorsement: Enables teachers to aid students from varying linguistic backgrounds in the acquisition of English language skills.
The Same Distinguished Master’s in Education Degree – on Campus or Online
Dominican University's online master's in education program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top-tier master’s-level university in the Midwest, and as one of the best values in higher education.
You'll follow the same curriculum, learn from the same nationally recognized faculty, use the same textbooks and resources, and earn the same degree awarded to on-campus students.
A Master’s with Maximum Flexibility
You'll have the flexibility to attend class whenever you want – anytime, anywhere, 24/7. And you can start the program during any one of six sessions throughout the year, so you can earn your master’s degree in as few as 18 months!
To join the successful, caring, innovative teachers click here or call 800-441-5408 to speak with a Dominican online program representative.